Environmentally Friendly Products
Market Your Brand the Sustainable Way
Does your business want to promote sustainability? We’ve got you covered. At Blast Media Inc., we have environmentally friendly alternatives to suit all your printing needs. No matter the scale or complexity of your print, our team has a variety of sustainable solutions to bring you more business and brand awareness.
With a growing demand for environmentally conscious practices, businesses are taking the necessary steps to follow suit. And your business can do the same by choosing products that are designed and manufactured with sustainability in mind. Without compromising on quality, affordability, or durability, brands can market themselves both effectively and sustainably.
Rather than stick with the traditional PVC products, you can choose from these greener alternatives:
- Paper-based adhesives to replace vinyl self-adhesives
- Falcon board to replace ultraboard
- Bioboard to replace ultraboard
- conVerd board to replace foam board
Sustainable Practices at Blast Media Inc.
Along with our sustainable alternatives to traditional printing options, our team strives to be more environmentally conscious by embracing the following practices:
- To reduce unnecessary ink production, all of our inks are pre-measured and mixed using our state-of-the-art ink mixer. With optimal storage and organization of ink inventories, our amount of ink waste is minimized.
- When available, we purchase paper and other materials from local suppliers. Not only does this support local business, but it also reduces fuel emissions and consumption.
- All chemicals are stored safely in sealed containers or drums to preserve quality and protect our staff from vapour inhalation.
Attach your artwork to your order using the file upload field. If you don't have your artwork designed already, contact us.
Please note: colour critical spot colours must have a pantone coated series colour code provided for colour accuracy.
Shipping is always free, but please note that any duties and taxes owing are payable by the customer